Re: [IP] Pump Motors

Another thing with the DC motors...sometimes if you put the infusion set in
your skin wrong...it can HURT.  I have yet to have this problem with my MM
508 that I switched to in November.  The slower insulin deliver eliminates
the pain with insulin deliver that I frequently had with my Dis pump.  I
can't stand the clicking though!  That is the only thing that I do not like
about my MM 508!

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18 years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.
e-mail:    email @ redacted