[IP] Members pics request

I was looking at the members list and the ones with asterisks have pictures
included with their profiles. We hear often from some members who have DMer
children. I click on to see the face of the member and see the most delightful
child/children. MY REQUEST: That's great you want us to see the kids, BUT, can
we see YOU, too???? Perhaps a pic that includes you and your DMer. That way
you can show him/her off but we can see the face of the actual corresponder.
It's almost like calling on the phone to talk to an adult and a child answers.
It's cute, but we need the adult, too, in this situation. THANKS  (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics (now
with an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS)
Poor spellers of the world, untie!