[IP] low carb

I was wondering if anyone has followed this Dr. Bernstein's diet or any low carb diet with any success. I have Dr. Bernsteins book, it seems very restrictive.  My other question is do you use the dual wave bolus when your meal will have alot of fat content or if the size of the meal is large?  If you went on a low carb diet would you always use a dual wave?  Thanks.
pumping 7/00
email @ redacted

iVillage.com: Solutions for Your Life