[IP] Melissa's Pump Anniversary

Greetings IPers:
   Five years ago today, my now 18 yr old daughter traded in 3 1/2 years of
MDI for her grey Minimed 506 pump. We always mark these anniversaries in some
special way, so thought you'd all be bemused to know that I will be going to
the gas station with Melissa this afternoon to PUMP MY OWN GASOLINE for the
first time in my life. She gets to accompany me to laugh at my ineptitude,
although hubby assures me that it's pretty much idiot-proof! LOL Hope they
have a teal blue pump to match her 508!!
Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)