From: Carolyn Green [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 9:36 PM
To: IP
Subject: [IP] D-Tron piston rod not retracting?

I was just wondering how many people have had problems
with the piston rod not retracting in the new D-Tron
pump? I had this problem and they replaced the pump
immediately but I was just curious how many others
have also had this problem.
 On the whole, I love the new pump and am quite
comfortable with it. I really appreciate the prompt
service by Disetronic too.
Carolyn