Re: [IP] Here comes Sara Smarty Pants

In a message dated 3/15/01 8:52:26 AM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

> ....boy I have missed you
> guys!

Hey Sara SP:
   And we've missed you & your unique sense of humor. I had the pleasure of
meeting Sara in NYC in the fall, and Andy (Spot) at the Phila JDRF WALK
kickoff, so if anyone has an opportunity to "connect" with your fellow IPers,
I highly recommend doing so. The more connections I make with families
dealing with diabetes, the stronger my motivation to continue doing
so....because only those who have "BTDT" (been there/done that) can truly
appreciate all that our "D" community endures ad infinitum!!! In fact, I just
spoke to a panicked friend whose teenaged daughter is hospitalized with
seizure disorder of unknown origin & he said "NOW I understand what you've
been living with all these years". Hmmmm....
Regards, Renee (melissa's pump mom)