Re: [IP] Darrin's dreams

>no problems and nothing but better and better bg's and A1c's!  Still, I dream
>about it constantly.  I guess it has been the primary focus of my life ove
>rhte last three months.  Still - each night! >>>>
>You just watch, Darrin, now that you told us this has been going on a few
>months you won't have the dream tonight. That could be the cure - let the cat
>(pump) out of the bag. (~_^)

You were right!  As I woke up 30 minutes ago, I thought:  "Gee, that's
funny.  No pump dreams last night..."  Wow.  You know your psych!

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 3 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &
the http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ mailing list.

of MDI!  (To date:  53% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1C = 5.1  (N = 4.3 - 5.8).