[IP] Here comes Sara Smarty Pants

hi kids

i haven't written in a while but I wanted to say hello to everyone...on my
latest travels I got to meet up with four IPers....Pommy Pommy Jenny,
Michelle Piper, and Julie S in California, and Fran B in Phoenix...are YOU

I am in Jacksonville, FL today through Sunday, then going to Tampa....if you
dare...please email me directly as I check IP much less frequently these
days...nothing personal, just that I hardly have time to test my BLOOD, let
alone read email  I will also be going ot Richmond, VA the weekend of March
28th, so....lemme know if you wanna do coffee or something

Just to update anyone who cares...I just had a foollowup for my vitrectomy
last May and my god-doctor said "the sad thing about doing a good job with
surgery is that you lose track of your patients...now get outta here and
don't come back for six months..."  i take that to mean, my eye is doing
good...from my perspective it is.  My daily numbers could use a kick in the
butt, but what's new...AND I am  using the new Freestyle meter and love
it...though I have multiple bruises on my arms and legs from the
pokie....anyone want a BRAND NEW profile, still in the box??  it goes to the
first person who wants it...

Welcome to all the newbies, and to the long timers....boy I have missed you

Sara Smarty Pants