Re: [IP] Some news about the Paradigm

Hey Elizabeth in Florida,

  To tell you the truth most people that I've heard so far, including my son,
actually will disconnect when going in water for the most part (not ALL)
anyway.  So what's the diff?  We were told that espeically when going in
warmer temp water the higher temp will actually lessen the potency of the
insulin, or something like that.  So Josh never wears his pump in a pool,
shower, bath or hot tub.  But he could if he wanted too!  That's the beauty
of it!  And if he decides to run through the sprinklers or something or jump
in our neighbors little splash pool in the summer no problem.  He is on the
Disetronic H-Tron.  But what I really like about this one the most is that
FREE back-up pump, in case something goes wrong!!!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA