[IP] Darrin's dreams

Darrin wrote:
> [...]
no problems and nothing but better and better bg's and A1c's!  Still, I dream
about it constantly.  I guess it has been the primary focus of my life ove
rhte last three months.  Still - each night! >>>>

You just watch, Darrin, now that you told us this has been going on a few
months you won't have the dream tonight. That could be the cure - let the cat
(pump) out of the bag. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics (now
with an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS)
Poor spellers of the world, untie!