[IP] Teenage yars

Crystal wrote:
>> I am having such a hard time adjusting to the
 "New" Natalee and wonder do all teenagers with something different going on
in their lives do such strange things and irritate their parents to the point
 of confusion? Perhaps it is all part of being a parent but I do not feel like
I am ready for this......>>

You might want to look at the teenage age years the way I heard it explained:
If your house were being converted into a restaurant and your family remained
living there during all the construction, there would be a LOT of confusion
going on. That is what's is happening to children turning into adults - new
*construction* going on. Good Luck to you AND Natalee. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics (now
with an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS)
Poor spellers of the world, untie!