Re: [IP] QUE: Is it normal to dream about pumping each

>Darrin, let me tell you about as weird dream I had...
>Right after I started pumping, back in October, I dreamt that I was
>hangin' out with the twelve apostles (YES.. THE twelve apostles and NO I
>don't remember what we were doing) and they all had pumps too!! now is
>that a sign or what?!?  ;0)
>sweet dreams to you all.

LOL, Wendy!  I think the "Savior" in this case is the pump!  Great dream,
thanks for sahring it with me! LOL!

Mine are all anxiety related.  As I said, I am 100% happy w/ the pump and
no problems and nothing but better and better bg's and A1c's!  Still, I
dream about it constantly.  I guess it has been the primary focus of my
life ove rhte last three months.  Still - each night!

Now if only I could change the dreams from anxiety stuff to something like
getting my tubing entangled with a female pumper's!  <G> ;-/

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 3 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &
the http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ mailing list.

of MDI!  (To date:  53% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1C = 5.1  (N = 4.3 - 5.8).