Re: [IP] Some news about the Paradigm

> Carl,
>    What is a DC motor? Like I said, I'm not a pumper yet so I don't
>    know all
> the lingo. I'm learning tho!

A DC motor is a motor to which you apply power (like power from a
battery) and then the motor runs (or turns).

your next question is probably "what is a stepper motor"

A stepper moter is one to which you apply power and it moves a small
precise increment then stops (even with the power still applied). You
must remove the power and apply it once again to get the motor to
move another increment.