Re: [IP] Some news about the Paradigm

> Carl,
>    What is a DC motor? Like I said, I'm not a pumper yet so I don't
>    know all
> the lingo. I'm learning tho!

A DC motor is a motor to which you apply power (like power from a
battery) and then the motor runs (or turns).

your next question is probably "what is a stepper motor"

A stepper moter is one to which you apply power and it moves a small
precise increment then stops (even with the power still applied). You
must remove the power and apply it once again to get the motor to
move another increment.

That  said, I have no clue how these motors are used in pumps though
I could make and educated guess.