Re: [IP] Poll: Do you bolus before, during or after meals?

>What I have learned though if bolusing after meals. Then your
>insulin has to play catch up with your blood sugars. causing higher
>post meal readings. Especially true for those of us who are insulin
>resistant. Those who are insulin sensative might not have this

Me:  Depends on the premeal bg and the protein/fat content of the meal.  I
think the rest is obvious.

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 3 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &
the http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ mailing list.

of MDI!  (To date:  53% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1C = 5.1  (N = 4.3 - 5.8).