[IP] next meeting

hey guys! i now have all the info for the address/email list! woohoo!  i
will get it out to you all asap.  i am currently in a fight with a massive
sinus infection. i went to a walk in place and they told me it was
allergies, so my endo told me to see an ear nose and throat doctor, who did
all these tests (which included sticking this light/camera thing up my nose
and into my sinuses)
he found a massive infection that has probably been there for two
months.  nice, eh?
anyway... so... i'm trying to get caught up on life. i've been off work for
four days and so backed up.
next meeting!
1:00 pm
Jamin' Java Cafe at the Troy Library.
for directions just contact me!
let me know if you can come!  come hungry, the have GREAT food!