Re: [IP] Chat Thursday Night At 9:00 PM Eastern (2AM GMT)

Hello Everyone, I would like to Invite all Veterans, Newbie,Parents or
ANYONE interested in Insulin Pump Therapy to Thurs. Nights Chat At 9:00 PM
Eastern  (2AM GMT) In The IP Anytime Chat Room!! Here is the chat address
Shortcut!! Just click Here and you will be chatting before you know it!!
http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml  When you reach the Chat room log in
area, just type in the e-mail address you used when joining insulin pumpers
as the USERNAME!! Then Type in the word {pumper}as the Password!! All in
lower case letters!! Thats It!! See you all at the Chat!! This will be an
open topic Chat, But I would like to Gear it toward the Questions that New
or future Pumpers might have!! And remember, A TRUE FRIEND IS ONE WHO WALKS
IN WHEN THE REST OF THE WORLD SEEMS TO WALK OUT ON YOU!!  Cheers  C J Jutras
Lewiston, Maine!!   Would You All Please keep the snow out west,  LOL We
have had enough snow and were all ready for spring here in Maine!!  :o)