Re: [IP] QUE: Is it normal to dream about pumping each night?

Sounds like a normal trip to the hospital.

Curtis Lomax

Diane wrote........

The timing on this question is totally weird. Just two nights ago I dreamt
that I was in a motel of a certain nature (if you get my drift here) in a
strange city in the middle of a blizzard. How I got there wasn't part of
dream. I was in this really ghastly room and was interrupted in the midst
of a
site change, hands full of tubing, pump and someone else's too small shoes.
was hustled out of that room and found myself in another room with a seedy
kind of man who "knew all about pumps" and "Let me help you with that." The
next thing I know is that I realize he's attempting to hook me up to an IV
that has nothing to do with my pump. And I was having great difficulty in
telling him to stop.