Re: [IP] Jan is correct

> From: "Nick Trubov
> Subject: [IP] Jan is correct

Thanks, Nick - I don't like to be, but I live with this low potassium diet all
day long. What with low sodium and low potassium, a lot of food ain't no fun
no more. I can eat anything I want - I'm just not allowed to swallow it. :-(

> Cranberries and apples are the fruits of choice for low potassium. Thanks
Jan for reminding us of this.>

I drink the cran/grape or cran/rasp from Ocean Spray that is Lite and
sweetened with Splenda. Quite a bit of diff. in carbs. The apple juice I
looooved when bottled in glass has drastically changed flavor in plastic
bottles. Found out the bright yellow, clear apple juice is usually made from
apples from USA. The darker juice is from all sorts of countries and not very
tasty at all. That plastic ruined it all. :-((((  Most bottles have the source
of apples listed - sometimes a combination of countries.

Strawberries and blueberries are also low potassium for which I am grateful
something tasty is involved other than roasted cardboard.

I have sent the list to several IPers. Ask for it at email @ redacted if
you'd like it.

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics (now
with an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS)
Poor spellers of the world, untie!