Re: [IP] just a quick question

     YES!!! All teenage girls (that I've known and it's been quite a lot of
them too) go through some kind of identity crisis.  I remember when my sister
and I went through our teens and my poor Mom was practically pulling her hair
out!!!! Don't take it personally, just be firm and remind her that you love
her (which I'm sure you do) and tune her out (or at least try to) when she
gets nasty with you.  It doesn't last forever, and one day (just like I did)
she'll come around and thank you for putting up with her and all her
nastiness.  She loves you, but she's trying to find out who she is and as I
know very well, when you're a teen girl, life seems so unfair, but when you
add being diabetic to it ... wow, sometimes you feel like your world is
falling apart.  Just keep your head up and things will get better. :o)~
All my best,
dx 10/1/81  (Florida)
Awaiting the arrival of my new pump, "Skippy"
Soon, very soon!!!!