[IP] Re: Bolus Poll

IMO, this is all YMMV.  What works best for me will
vary.  I have both gastro for food absorption and
delayed response for the H.  It is rare when they
will match up.  What normally works best for me is
to take most before and to top it off after I finish
when I can also make a better judgment of the total
grams.  At work I will often have delays or be
called away and taking all the bolus before the meal
can pose a problem, at times.  Having a pump has
been greatly appreciated for those times.

email @ redacted
Work expands to fill the time available for its
 - Northcote Parkinson