Re: [IP] QUE: Is it normal to dream about pumping each night?

I used to have bad dreams about injecting - that the syringe was more like a
sharp hose pipe, etc.  I have not yet had a dream about my pump (1 year
anniversary last week) and had not thought about it until you brought it up.
I generally dream about everything in my life - I wonder why not this.  Years
ago, I had a shrink tell me that I was dreaming about diabetes so much because
I felt out of control of the situation but that doesn't apply here.  Don't
know.  Sleep tight!
Laura

>>> "Patrick G. Jobe" <email @ redacted> 03/14/01 01:36PM >>>
> I wonder if others ever dreamnt about doing a site change or changing a
> cartridge as the mainstay of their nights' activities?

No. Sounds kind of cool but the answer is still no.