Re: [IP] Rodney!

At 10:51 AM 3/14/01 email @ redacted wrote:
 >Hi Rodney,
 >I am sorry that i have to post this to the list but i hae lost your email
 >address and would like you to email me about the chat proposal for
 >The Rep David Barry would like to be able to call you and talk to you. So if
 >you coulod be forward that information or i can give you his then hopefully
 >we can have a disetronic chat!

If you ever need to locate a fellow member's email address you can access
it from our website at http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ if you access the
"Members Only" area and then from there, go to "All Member Profiles".
Scroll down the list and find the person you want (alpha by first name).
The email address is right there.