[IP] Need New Disetronic Pump - Advice wanted

>Okay - I see 2 possibilities in the Disetronic Pump the new  D-TRON or
>the H-TRON plus.  For those of you who picked the D-Tron over the H-Tron
>I was wondering why?  I did read a post where one person said the D-Tron
>is waterproof without the red thingy.  (how's that for a technical term)
>this is a added bonus since i use the rapid infusion sets.

A couple of reasons you might prefer the D-Tron. Carey (my hubby) is looking
into the D-Tron.

1. The upload capability. However, the software will not be out for a couple
2. The pre-filled cartridges that you can get from the pharmacy. We have a
mail order prescription plan option where Carey can get 3 months worth of
the cartridges for only $20. Plus, you don't have to worry about getting all
the bubbles out.