Re: [IP] just a quick question

Thank you. I guess if I thought about it, I should have realized that she was
low before we checked her. She is going through an identity crisis right now
and was at my salon having me turn her hair purple, when she suddenly was
very snippy with me. I at first took it as an insult, other clients were
there as well as my co workers. I guess at times you forget that sometimes
this crabbiness is caused by severe lows and not just normal teenage
hormones.  We really didn't over treat her, but perhaps she was lower then we
originally thought at the time. I am having such a hard time adjusting to the
"New" Natalee and wonder do all teenagers with something different going on
in their lives do such strange things and irritate their parents to the point
of confusion? Perhaps it is all part of being a parent but I do not feel like
I am ready for this......
Thanks for listening....
Mom of 13 year old Natalee, (with very purple hair) diagnosed April 1997,
still waiting for the pump