[IP] Poll: Do you bolus before, during or after meals?

Subject: [IP] Poll: Do you bolus before, during or after meals?
From: Bonnie Stone <email @ redacted>

It is my purely unscientific and subjective observation that
during or after a meal gives better post meal blood glucose's than
a premeal bolus.  This makes sense,  when you consider than a
person who
does not have diabetes, does not get that burst of insulin until

What I have learned though if bolusing after meals. Then your
insulin has to play catch up with your blood sugars. causing higher
post meal readings. Especially true for those of us who are insulin
resistant. Those who are insulin sensative might not have this

This has been my observation.

Do You Yahoo!?