[IP] QUE: Is it normal to dream about pumping each night?

Is it normal to dream about pumping each night?

I have expereinced no problems and nothing but fantastic life changes due
to the pump.  However almost each night I sleep restlessly as I dream about
pumping.  All sorts of things from anxiety dreams about tubing 99% full of
bubbles to insertions to doing ordinary pump maintenance etc.

I wonder if others ever dreamnt about doing a site change or changing a
cartridge as the mainstay of their nights' activities?  This has been going
on for 3+ months since starting the pump.

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 3 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &
the http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ mailing list.

of MDI!  (To date:  53% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1C = 5.1  (N = 4.3 - 5.8).