[IP] just a quick question

Hi Everyone,
Natalee and I experienced something last night that I have not seen. I have
watched her go into DKA but not this fast. We were at her Choir performance,
around 7:15 PM she had a blood reading of 57, then by 8 o'clock she was in
the bathroom vomiting with a blood reading of HI. Now I know that this is
probably a rebound, but have never seen her go from high to low and start
vomiting so quickly. I administered 20 units of humalog, waited an hour, it
didn't touch it. The vomiting stopped, but not the queasiness. Any comments?
Confused as ever,
Mom of a purple haired teenager still waiting on her pump