Re: [IP] birth control-anti depressant?-stomach probs

> if anyone else is on birth control pills and has experience depression and
> moodiness did you find another brand that didn't cause that?

I was nearly suicidal on Mircette. They switched me to Ovrette (a
"mini-pill") and I'm almost pleasant to deal with:) You may want to try a
mini-pill, while only 97% effective (and if unwed, you're using a barrier
method with it, so it's more effective), it's more diabetic friendly,
however, like any progesterone, it can excaberbate depression in those prone
to it.

Owner of Fluffy I and 2
IDDM 17 years, Pumping 1 year and 1 month

(Yes, I'm back!)