[IP] guick-sets

My son is new on the pump - 13 days now.  He changed his sight about 3 times
with the Silhouette and although he did it - he wasn't thrilled with it.  The
last sight change lasted 4 days and looked really good but we were looking for
alternatives to that big hand inserted needle.  I talked with Mimi-Med and the
nest-day mailed me a quick-set inserted and one quick-set sight.  We did it
this morning and he LOVED it!!!  My question is, is anyone else using these?
I want to know if anyone is having any problems with sights pulling out or
anything.  My son is very active and on the thin muscular side.  Thanks in
advance for any comments.

Jocelyn, Brian's Mom