Re: [IP] quick set

Juile,

I've been waiting 2 weeks for my samples too I was told by MM that they were
just released for samples last week(I think it was weds when I called) and
they are in the process of filling the orders.  I haven't seen a pic yet
either but I have an appointment with my endo today maybe they will have
some.

John

> does anyone have a link to a pic of the MM quick set?  I am growing
impatient waiting for my "free sample without inserter" to arrive to take a
look at this.  Minimed's site does nto provide anything regarding the
"contour' or the quick set.