[IP] diabetes camps

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:30:00 -0800
From: Dr. Joe, The Diabetes Doctor <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: E-News 3/13/01

Diabetes Camps in California are now taking reservations for this summer.
The Diabetes
Society, 1165 Lincoln Ave, Suite 300, San Jose, CA 95125, 1-800-287-2701 is
where to
get some information.

Camp Fox, Catalina Island
Camp Vegas
Camp de Los Ninos (Santa Cruz Mountains)
Camp DJ Sequoia Lake, Kings Canyon
Camp Surf, "on the silver strand" Coronado Is.
Cruise Camp on Carnival Cruise Lines
Family Camps /Santa Cruz/Lake Tahoe/Vegas
Camp Buck, Lake Tahoe
Counselor in Training, Santa Cruz Mountains

Lots to choose from.  Discounts if you sign up by May 1.

This sure isn't your father's diabetic camp.  It's your time.

Dr. Joe, the Diabetes Doctor

Visit our web site at http://www.diabeteswell.com
Take a look at our E-News Archives on the web site.

Please send any comments or questions to mailto:email @ redacted

If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, simply reply to this
message with Unsubscribe as the subject.