[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #955

Glad to hear that the Desitronic people were so helpful when they were told
of the problem with the screen on the D-tron.I also contacted them after
meeting with their sales rep because I wanted to see the user manual to go
over the features and the basic programing instructions.Well they were great,
in less time then it took for me to type this message the requested info was
at my door.

    Also the power of the numbers of IP's after telling an executive from
Animas that three or four calls and never getting the info requested and
thankfully not having a problem with a pump and getting no help and how I
would tell my story on this web site. P.S.  the next day the v.p. called
apologized for the mix up and had the info at my door the following day

  Bill email @ redacted