Re: [IP] Birthday

Robin,
       First of all, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KEVIN"!!!!  I understand how you can
say, "My baby"!! My daughter was just born the other day, I think, but all of
a sudden, she's 9!! Too funny.
       Reading your post about how he ate so much yet kept his sugar at an
acceptable level, heck, not acceptable, an awesome level, makes me that much
more anxious about getting my pump!! I'm really glad you shared Kevin's
story. Thank you!!!!!
Take care,

Elizabeth
dx 10/1/81  (Florida)
Awaiting the arrival of my new pump, "Skippy"
Soon, very soon!!!!