[IP] we're pumpin'!

Yahoo! We're into the 2nd day of pumping and I'm impressed! Blake's
numbers are so good. Had to tweak the insulin doseage a bit the first
day, and might need to adjust the early morning basal tomorrow. But
Blake's had so much freedom - he's eating more because no needles
are needed for food in between infusion changes. The transition so far
has been much less nerve racking than I thought it would be! I feel like
kissing the person who invented and designed this thing. And Minimed,
thank you! Debbie, mother of Blake, 11, pumping 1 day and 1 night,
Ontario Canada