Re: [IP] Update on the Baby-Zilla

I have enjoyed reading all of your posts about your pregnancy.  I am also
pregnant.  I am 28 weeks 6 days.  I too have just earned the "privilege" of
going in to the doc once a week!! Fun, fun!  I have had lots of little
scares in the last few weeks.  I have been diagnosed with a placental
abruption, which could lead to early delivery.  I fully expect to be put on
bed rest in the next 4 weeks, but I am keeping my fingers crossed and
praying that I will be able to continue to work.  They keep telling me that
I am doing great as well.  My blood pressure was 110/70 yesterday and my
last A1c (last Thursday) was 6.2, so I guess they are telling the truth!
Keep up the good work and I hope you work out your endo problems.  I get to
see mine every 2 weeks for now.