[IP] ncaa - kind of off topic

Hey speaking of ncaa, does anyone else have trouble with all the snacking
during the big basketball fest??? I tend to eat snacks the whole day and lose
count of carbs to figure by bolus amounts. Also (off diabetes topic) i have a
tounament bracket on the web, it is strictly for fun and is FREE to play. All
the winner gets is bragging rights as being the best at picking the winners.
It is a private site with no ads. Any questions contact me privately. feel
free to pass it along to any friends.
<A HREF="http://home.twcny.rr.com/raillfan/ncaaonline.html">