Re: [IP] MiniMed Paradigm - 511

> THAT'S TRUE!!!  RE; MM 511 - with a group this size, and as Charity
> told me, we should ALL send our messages of concern over their
> choice of system with this pump and let them know that we, the IP
> list, can really have a BIG impact on the potential sales for this
> company.  I mean, if MM started to hear from  this many people about
> choosing to go elsewhere in the future because of the LACK of choice
> at MM they may actually reconsider.  What do you think Michael?  And
> is there a problem with this approach?

This forum is for the free expression of ideas about pumps,
pumping and diabetes withing the netiquette guidelines. Everyone can
learn something, including the pump vendors. Several of them have
used the forum for market research purposes and from the feedback
I've received, the results were satisfactory.