[IP] Re: Perscription Drugs - Diabetes - Pain - My Story

In a message dated 3/12/01 7:18:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> As for me, I'm getting better but not yet cured.  That's still going to
> take a while.  And I'm told that even long after the physical symptoms have
> completely vacated my body, I'll still be struggling with all the emotional
> devastation these meds caused for a long time to come.  I never want to be
> where I was three weeks ago, but I'm also not over it all either.  My
> withdrawal from hell is getting better, but it's still there.
> Thanks for listening to my story.
> Fran

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Fran}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}  Thank you so much for sharing your
story with us.
I am really learning so much from this list & I think that is something
everyone should know about.  I am so glad you received help from your family &
 now you are doing better!!!
Take care
  Kim...........Mom of Ashley(diabetic for 5 years & not pumping yet)