[IP] Disetronic D-Tron Service

Hey guys,

I just have to pass this on.  I have the D-Tron and the last few days have
noticed the LCD screen scrambling when trying to bite bolus.  I changed out
the battery and this still happened intermittently.  I called Disetronic and
advised them.  They stated this should not be doing that and will have a new
pump sent to me and I should have it tomorrow.  I was on the phone with them
for maybe a total of 10 minutes if that.  Is that not the greatest?   I am
not ditzing any other pumps or pump manufacturers I am just so thrilled with
this service that I had to pass it on.

Lisa A. Owens
(dx 4/82, pumping 1/01)