Re: [IP] I AM PREGNANT

Melissa!! This is great news!! Congratulations! I have
4 kids, all conceived after I found out I had type 1.
I wish I had been able to use the pump for my
pregnancies. My last pregnancy was the best, I counted
carbs and took 4-6 shots of insulin/day. That is as
close as I got to mimicking the pump. You are off to a
great start!!! Good for you!
Carolyn