Re: [IP] Emily's Glucowatch study

Has anyone tried the protocol to the new meter that should be out sometime
next year? It is worn like the pump for 72 hours and takes your sugar level
reading every 10 seconds and then averages them every 5 minutes. At the end
of the study your levels are downloaded into graphs and show you how your
body reacts to your insulin, eating habits and such throughout the day.
Although it is successful in some, Natalee's test was inconclusive. Her blood
levels taken on her meter and then programed on the new meter, did not match
up to the readings the new meter was recording. We are scheduled to rerun
this test whenever they decide to finally send us our pump. I am sorry but
for the life of me I cannot remember the name of it. And the test was just
done by MM in January.