[IP] Fran's Story

 SNIP>>>>>>Thanks for listening to my story.      Fran<<<<<SNIP

Dear Fran:
What an awful experience.  What a nightmare.   You are definitely in my
prayers and thoughts.  I am so sorry you had to go through that
experience....I have some knowledge of how awful it was with addicts and
alcoholics in the family...Detox is hell!
Have you thought of a Pain Management Clinic when you are "cleaned out"?  If
your doc will refer you, it may be of help.   I don't know how people with
Chronic Pain hang in there.  It not only causes physical pain, but
depression as well and stress and seems to create a vicious cycle of pain,
depression, stress over pain, more pain, depression because of the continued
interference of normal lifestyle,  on and on.........     There has to be a
better way.  Don't you think?

We are here for you, what can we do for you?
Bonnie Richardosn