[IP] Birthday

Kevin turned 13 yesterday! Unbelievable...my baby. Anyway, he ate like a piggy after playing soccer for 2 hours at practice. He normally sticks to about 80 carbs/meal, but yesterday had about 200 carbs! He never went over 120 for his checks after 2 hours! (or under 94) I love this pump!!!!!!!! I thought this was marvelous when you throw into the mix the exercise, pizza and soda! Just had to tell someone who would appreciate the magnitude! :)

Mom to Kevin, 13
dx 12/98, pumping 5/99