Re: [IP] MiniMed Paradigm - 511

THAT'S TRUE!!!  RE; MM 511 - with a group this size, and as Charity told me,
we should ALL send our messages of concern over their choice of system with
this pump and let them know that we, the IP list, can really have a BIG
impact on the potential sales for this company.  I mean, if MM started to
hear from  this many people about choosing to go elsewhere in the future
because of the LACK of choice at MM they may actually reconsider.  What do
you think Michael?  And is there a problem with this approach?

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA