Re: [IP] Emily's Glucowatch study

  What I want to know is how you managed to get Emily into that study?  We
have been anxiously awaiting to hear ANY news about this watch.  I'm glad to
hear that atleast your experience was a good one.  Our endo had recently told
us that he was hearing some horror stories about how this thing was NOT
working very well.  It will be a blessing to hav a device like this that will
give littl (and big) fingers a much needed break from those mulitple pricks
each day!

Thanks for sharing this with us!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA