Re: [IP] Problems wearing pump [Try Lifescan meter belt case]

The Meter case for the belt that came with my Lifescan FastTAke (I hate the
meter but hey) is very small and will hold the pump, meter, 1 bottle of 25
strips and a couple lancets.  All in one and the belt case is low profile
and only slightly larger than the factory "hanging" belt cases - or bags -
for pumps.

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 3 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &
the http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ mailing list.

of MDI!  (To date:  53% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1C = 5.1  (N = 4.3 - 5.8).