[IP] Perscription Drugs - Diabetes - Pain - My Story

What an ordeal! I am so sorry you had to suffer like
that in addition to the diabetes and your other health
challenges. Thank you for sharing. Like me, I am sure
many of the members are taking pain killers for
neuropathy. It is good to get a second view point,
the pain management doctors say The drugs are not
addictive, if a person is in pain. Your story has
given me another view point.

It sound like you have a great family taking care of
you. Please continue to get better and keep us

Andrea Seitz

>Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:04:30 -0700
>From: Fran Baumgartner <email @ redacted>
>Subject: [IP] Perscription Drugs - Diabetes - Pain -
>My Story

>Hi IP Members,
>The following is my story of what I've been through
>the last few months, year, and week.  I share this in
>hopes to "save" one person from having to
>go through the living hell I have in the last three

Do You Yahoo!?