Re: [IP] pouches - freestyle

> For freestyle users out there - if you're using the case included with
> the meter, where do you put the bottle of strips?

Your question prompted me to inventory my case. Here is what I have in it.

-  In the flat triangular mesh compartment -1 set of replacement batteries
for the meter, 1 set of replacement batteries for my pump, bottle of control
solution, 2 or 3 replacement lancets

-  Tucked in the case under the triangular compartment - several foil
wrapped Ketostixs, Ketostix color chart, Emergency ID card with basal rates
and related info.

-  In the left most pocket - Lancet device and bottle of strips

-  In the right-hand pocket - Meter

-  In the main case - usually littered with used strips - I dump them in my
sharps container ever few days - And when traveling away from home I carry
an extra bottle of strips and of Humalog here.