[IP] sunburn better and thanks

Hello all,
Thanks to all the great folks who sent me emails about my nasty sunburn and
the remedies I needed.  I tried the aloe gel, but it burned like the
dickens.  We were sitting in the store parking lot trying it, and so Ken
went back in for me, as I was wearing my jammies top, couldn't stand
anything else (vbg), and he brought out baby oil.  MAGIC occurred!  It works
wonders, took the dryness out, and really feels so much better.  I still
have odd welts, but the liquid came out of all the burns on my back that
were so gruesome, and I am feeling normal again.  Ken says I must be, I ate
a ton of pasta for dinner, and haven't eaten well for a day or so.
Again, many thanks to all of you for your advice on my burns.
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.