I have also tried this mix with my daughter's sites and the improvement has
been incredible. They "normally" last 3 days. Before, 1-2 days. This of
course, when we aren't having problems with the tapes. My pocket was
shouting at me because we don't have insurance and cost for infusion sets
came directly from our pockets.

Bonnie, what a great idea, about the extra vial for reserving left over
mixes from the reservoir. What I do is suck out the remaining mix and then
"inject" it into the new mix. Never had any problems. But of cours, this is
a YMMV thing. Neither MM nor anybody else recommends this but I do it

Eileen's mom happily pumping with the "Terminator" since 8/2000.